The project will also contribute to efforts to decarbonise and meet the goals of the Paris Climate Agreement, reduce environmental pollution - air, land and water, as well as align with the acquis in all five areas covered by the Green Agenda:
- decarbonisation, energy efficiency and reduction of industrial emissions;
- circular economy for resource efficiency and industrial symbiosis;
- reduction of environmental pollution with a focus on air quality;
- protection and investment in biodiversity and ecosystems;
- sustainable food systems and rural development.
In August 2022, the Government of Switzerland provided 4.9M US dollars as the additional financing support for the implementation of the Green Agenda in Serbia in the next 4 years.
THE PROJECT RESULTS:
Complete lists of all selected solutions from all four areas of the Green Agenda covered by previous public calls: